YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BIKER WHEN...
- You ever bought saddlebags so you can carry more beer.
- You have motorcycle parts in the dishwasher.
- You're only sunburned on the back of your hands.
- Your kids learn to ride on the back of your bike before they can walk.
- You throw a party and more bikes show up than cars
- All your ashtrays are pistons from your last engine rebuild
Any one of your bikes is worth more than your car.
- You choose an apartment solely on the basis of whether or not it is flat enough to ride into and how close the good roads/trails are.
- Your bike trailor is worth more than your car.
- The first thing you ask when you regain consciousness is "How's my bike".
- You actually move farther form work so your bike commute will be longer.
- You dream of winning the lottery, and the first thing you think of is "how many/which bikes can that money buy?"
- You can tell your significant other with a straight face that its too hot to mow the lawn then take off and ride for three hours.
- You pull up hard on the steering wheel trying to jump your car over a speed bump.
- You know the distance of every point of interest within 100 miles of your house as well as the location of every pot-hole along the way.
- You refuse to buy a couch because that patch of wall space is taken up by your bike when it needs repairs.
.... Anymore .. do send !
Enfield Bullet 350 cc (CI) engine >> to the Interceptor 650 parallel twins I have been riding the Enfield Bullet (Cas...
GREAT MOTORCYCLE QUOTES AND WISDOM Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut tha...
The Jawa Yezdi Club had their annual get together on 14th July at Camp Wild, Dhauj .... some snaps ...
You may call it partiality, discrimination or crazy. There is a guy who washes my car daily. But I don’t like him washing my Royal Enfie...