I would prefer to ride in country side roads anytime. Theres a lot of cleaner and greener air. Some snaps on the way to Cribbs causeway in Bristol. This is away from the city. You can drive here with ur Indian licence, but for riding a motorbike u need to take the UK license. Goes to prove that Riding is tougher and more challenging than driving ? Could be a crazy poll - Do vote !
2. No problemo, no bike licensio, me shall take the costliest and biggest V-O-L-V-O around ;-D
3. Templemead station . The weather is so cool out 6 to 12 degree year round here u think u are sitting in a refrigerator all your life. That prompts the folks to get some exercise - There a family goes off cycling !
4. The roads are long and winding .....~
5. An intersection +
6. WoW -- Post office Tavern ! Tell me Post offices have started serving beer ! :-D
7. A football ground... hmm but other ends have rugby posts.
8. Ahaaa, where theres football u soon see animals too ! The Inseperable combination. Cow and horse farm. The horse on the left is called Ronaldo... Where Bhutia and Diego Mardonna gone :-?
9. Hmmm...The empty and quiet countryside roads. Drive slow = CAUTION: 1 man standing alone in the next junction ! :)
10. Maybe in the countryside cycles go faster than cars ! Its all just motivation:)
11. An English countryside house ! What ... u mean garden and car is missing ?
12. Thats the town market !
13. Thats nice and homely Home!
14. Hey..hey - A public "Ltd" barber shop !!! ( I always thought barber shops were different! Talking of mergers and acquisitions maybe we can have Tata Birla Barbers Ltd!. Hmm that's new 2 me . No offence to Barbers please.)
B for --- ????? Bird or Beer ?
Cheers ! Have a good weekend.
Is this a Skoda ignition coil or sensor issue ?
GREAT MOTORCYCLE QUOTES AND WISDOM Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut tha...
The Jawa Yezdi Club had their annual get together on 14th July at Camp Wild, Dhauj .... some snaps ...
You think its Crazy to re-register my Enfield Bullet post 15 years? - Yes and No. If it was just taking it across to the RTO a few ki...