Saturday, July 01, 2017

Can i play with madness - riding in the rain

Monsoon started full blast and you get the feeling to go all out and get wet! When you got to go..you just go !!! Didn't think if the petrol tank was full ( can catch a petrol pump on the way).My wife accompanied me. Enjoyed the thumping Royal Enfield Bullet ride, amazing droplets hitting the face and the bike splashing water all across .... lovely! :)

And then the bike engine stops - in the rain. Perfect day eh?

My Bullet has never let me down all the 15 years! It always gets started.Trust. However, my wife did give the Bullet a push for the first time in her life trying to get it started :)

Humanity is alive still! Thanks to the guy who lent me some petrol and refused Paytm. Thanks to Shehzad for telephonic troubleshooting. Another guy who stopped to offer to find a mechanic and did come back and tell me the mechanic location a kilometer away. Thank you !! :)

But hey... remember the Bullet never lets me down and it gets started amazingly - and wow ... we are back to riding and splashing in the rain back to home.

Great day! Amazing fun. Try playing with madness ( But have enough petrol ;)



Cheers!
BT


1 comment:

  1. Great... Wish u have a great rainy season with your Royal Enfield...
    And maza in when u don't have enough petrol. :-)

    ReplyDelete

The latest popular blog from Biker BT!

The Bikers Barn ~ Breakfast ride

Rev Up for a Bite Refuel at The Bikers Barn: Gurgaon's New Motorcycle Cafe Riders of the Storm Motorcycle Club ~ #ROTSMC Breakfast Ride ...